Friday, August 21, 2009

First Question - Basil

Holaa! Es Basil! Yeahh, I'm really bored right now considering I'm on vacation but can't go to the beach (high tide took away like 3/4 of it =.=). In response to my boredom, I've been thinking about stuff...then I ate some goldfish (the snack that smiles back!!). You know, the classic cheddar kind. Personally, I much prefer the flavor blasted pizza goldfish, but we didn't have any of em...waah :'(

Anyway, eating Goldfish made me think of cheese (obviously?), which made me think of something my brother said about cheese a few days ago. He said something about how cheese is basically mold. Which, in my head, prompted the question "What exactly is the difference between sour milk and cheese? And how do you make different cheeses if there's only really one milk?" Yeah, so thet's my thought right now. Normally, I'd just look this kind of stuff up on Google, but my computer has been spazzing lately and I'm afraid to open more than 2 tabs (the other tab is Facebook...why end my interesting conversations with my unbiological sister and my ex?), so I can't exactly do that right now. Also, I really wanted to blog about SOMETHING, since again, I'm really bored and I figure it might make up for my lack of bloggage (yes, I DID just say bloggage) on Nonsense That maks Sense. Hmmmmm, JJ please read this because I have a question for you. You know how you used to have your whole "song of the day" thing? Well, should we do something cool like that for NTMS or this randomess blog? If you do read this, thanks for reading. And good luck with HHYT 2nite!! Ima go now and write something on NTMS because I feel like it. If anyone besides JJ is reading this, go find that blog too. We need some readers :) Bye!b

No comments:

Post a Comment