Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ponyo Question-Response

Yeah, that's a deep question, JJ. As you probably know, I have yet to see that movie, so I have no idea what to say. I mean, the tone of voice in which the little boy says he will love her forever could also help to imply the love of which he is speaking of. Based on the tale of the movie, I feel like the love is more of a family love. As if she were a sister to him. Unless this movie were strange and irrational and they end up like kissing in some scene or something. That'd be weird. Anyways, I highly doubt a Disney movie would encourage the love and marriage of some otherworldly being, but based on some of their other movies, I really don't know what to think of Disney anymore o.O

Sorry Ican't be much of a help. I have a much simpler mind than yours, JJ, considering my first question was about cheese and yours was about a deep and meaningful love.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think it's referring to like, he'll take care of her forever. And cherish her. And all that la-di-di-da-do-da-da. :D
    ~MANGO~

    ReplyDelete