Friday, August 21, 2009

You Might Be Wondering...

Why does this website exist? Well, you know those days when a random question just pops up in your head or you come to a sudden realization of something new in your life? No? Well I have those kinds of days ALL THE TIME and I feel that I need somewhere to write all of my thoughts down. Then I can come back to them later by re-reading the blog, see what JJ thinks of them or maybe even see comments from subscribers (but we all know that last one's never going to happen). Yeah, my thoughts are going to be completely scatterbrained and have no specific topic whatsoever, but if JJ can provide some input or respose to whatever I might happen to write, it would be nice. If you're reading this, JJ, because you suddenly noticed there were two blogs on our account instead of one, feel free to post anything on here that you might want me (or imaginary readers/subscribers) to respond to, no matter how crazy it may be (considering your name is also in the title, which I apologize for if it's a really sucky name). Alas, I bid you farewell, and I hope to blog soon (which will probably be later today). Bye!......oh and if you didn't know, this is Basil :) so again, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment